Who is in charge of processing your personal data?
The Controller for processing personal data provided on the webpage is the BIOSEARCH, SA, Company with CIF: (Tax ID No.) A18550111 and registered address for these purposes at Calle Cabeza Mesada, 5- 28031 Madrid.
For correct management in the processing of your personal data, BIOSEARCH LIFE has a Privacy Commission which you can go before in order to resolve any questions indicated, the Commission can be contacted by email: email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In BIOSEARCH LIFE we are able to process the personal data collected from this webpage, App and / or for users of any BIOSEARCH LIFE web pages for the following purposes:
Contact: the management of personal data of users contacting BIOSEARCH LIFE through the contact form made available by BIOSEARCH LIFE. Your data will be processed for the purpose of managing this contact, to attend to enquiries, queries or comments sent to us through the channels enabled for this purpose on our webpage and for sending interesting information about Biosearch.
Likewise, we inform you that only and exclusively in the case of it being necessary, such data will be communicated to the BIOSEARCH LIFE Company to which the query or incidence is addressed, being the legal basis for such data communication in fulfilment of the legal obligations applicable to BIOSEARCH LIFE.
- Work with us: The personal data of users who wish to participate in our recruitment processes is collected through the “Work with us” section made available to the public through the group’s web pages. The data provided will be processed for the purpose of managing receipt of CVs that have been sent to BIOSEARCH LIFE, as well as for the purpose of analysing the professional profile of the applicant and, as the case may be, to allow participation in the BIOSEARCH LIFE personnel selection processes and, when applicable, of BIOSEARCH companies. In this section of the web page, we give you detailed information about how your personal data will be processed, and we will ask for your consent.
Which data is processed by BIOSEARCH LIFE and where does it come from?
The data processed by BIOSEARCH LIFE as a result of interactions made by the user through our webpage, comes from the following sources:
- Data provided by the user by completing the forms made available by BIOSEARCH LIFE, or those that the user authorizes social networks to provide to BIOSEARCH LIFE when using the social network connectors to log-in.
BIOSEARCH LIFE may process personal data of the following types, depending on the relationship established with the user:
- Identification data (e.g., name and surname, email, postal address, telephone, IP address, image, etc.).
- Academic or professional data and / or employment details (e.g., data contained in your CV).
- Data on personal features and social circumstances (e.g., age, date of birth, tastes, hobbies and lifestyle, etc.).
- Browsing data and location (e.g. use of BIOSEARCH LIFE web pages, sections visited, data provided by the user through social networks when indicating their location, etc.)
- Health data and / or other types of data. Such data categories will be processed exclusively on the assumption that the user voluntarily included this type of information in the free text of the Consumer Service form, by understanding it to be relevant for addressing a claim or reporting an incident. In any event, it is stated that the appropriate security measures will be applied by BIOSEARCH LIFE according to the type of data processed in each case.
- Other types of data. Only in the case of users logging-in by using the social networking connectors, the type of data processed will be that which the user would have made public through the social network in question, and which the user has given consent for BIOSEARCH LIFE to access and process.
What is the legal standing for the processing of your data by BIOSEARCH LIFE?
BIOSEARCH processes the personal data provided by the users of its web pages in accordance with the following legal grounds, depending on the type of data provided by the user, as well as the interactions that the user enters into with BIOSEARCH LIFE:
- The processing of your data for “Contact” purposes is based on the management and processing of the legal relationship established between the user and BIOSEARCH LIFE, that is, in the management of the request made by the user, in maintaining contact between the parties and, where applicable, in the provision of the service requested by the user.
- The processing of your data for “Work with us” purposes is based on the user’s consent.
BIOSEARCH LIFE states that it will only carry out processing of personal data for processing purposes based on the user’s consent, assuming that the user has consented to such processing through the means for obtaining consent made available by BIOSEARCH LIFE.
To whom is your data transmitted?
The data collected by BIOSEARCH LIFE for the “Work with us” purpose, may be transmitted by BIOSEARCH LIFE to the BIOSEARCH LIFE companies where required for selection processes. In such circumstances, this transmission of data will be made in fulfilment of legal stipulations applicable to BIOSEARCH LIFE.
How long do we retain your data for?
BIOSEARCH LIFE will retain your personal data only for the time required for provision of the service requested and / or to achieve the purpose pursued for the processing.
Subsequently, as long as the user has not exercised his/her right of withdrawal, his/her data will be retained for the statutory deadlines applicable in each case, with the type of data, as well as the processing purpose being taken into account.
In any event, the user can request detailed information about the data retention periods applied at BIOSEARCH LIFE by contacting the Privacy Commission who can be contacted at the following Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data should you provide us with in each case?
BIOSEARCH LIFE states to users that when personal data is collected by means of a form made available through our webpage, the user will at least need to provide the data marked with an asterisk (*). In the event of this minimum amount of data not being provided and which is considered as necessary, BIOSEARCH LIFE will not be able to manage the provision of the service or attend to the query or complaint made by the user.
What should you guarantee us when providing your personal data?
The user guarantees that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, and is responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of non-fulfilment of such stipulation.
BIOSEARCH LIFE informs you that you must be of legal age to be able to provide your personal data, in any way, through our webpage. The user who provides data to BIOSEARCH LIFE through this webpage declares and guarantees to be of legal age, taking full responsibility for such declaration.
What measures do we adopt to protect your personal data?
In response to BIOSEARCH LIFE’s concern to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data, the security levels required for the protection of personal data have been adopted and the technical means within their reach have been installed to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided through the Website. In any case, you must take into consideration that security measures on the Internet are not infallible.
What are your rights over your personal data?
BIOSEARCH LIFE informs you that you have the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are processing personal data that concerns you.
In the same way, BIOSEARCH LIFE informs you that you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- To access your data: You have the right to access your data to know what personal data we are processing that concerns you.
- To request rectification or deletion of your data: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify any personal data that you consider inaccurate and which concerns you that is subject to processing by BIOSEARCH LIFE, as well as the right to request the withdrawal of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- To request restriction in the processing of your data: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request restriction in the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only retain the data over which you have requested the processing restriction for the exercise or defence of claims
- To the portability of your data: Under certain circumstances you will have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, and which you have provided, in a structured format for common use and mechanical reading, as well as for transmission by BIOSEARCH LIFE to another processing controller.
- To oppose the processing of your data: Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case we would stop processing unless we are obliged to continue doing so for legitimate or overriding reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Furthermore, you may withdraw any of the consents that you have provided for the processing of your data, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
BIOSEARCH LIFE informs you that you can exercise your rights over your personal data through any of the following channels:
- A written document to BIOSEARCH S.A., for the attention of the Privacy Commission at the following address C / Cabeza Mesada, 5 – 28031 Madrid.
- By writing to BIOSEARCH S.A, at the following email address: email@example.com
In both cases, proof of identity is required of the person exercising their rights, by sending a copy of both sides of their ID, NIE, Passport or a similar document.
BIOSEARCH LIFE will provide the information requested within a maximum period of one month from the date of receipt of the request. This period may be extended for a further two months, if necessary, according to the complexity and number of requests.
BIOSEARCH LIFE informs you that you may submit a claim to the Supervisory Authority competent in matters of data protection. However, in the first instance, you may file a complaint with the Privacy Commission, which will resolve the claim within a maximum period of two months.